Sunday 7 April 2013

Let's begin..

Well, a blog. 
Let me tell you a little bit about myself and all the little things that i enjoy.

I'm 17 years old, blonde, rather tall and just a bit normal.

That's all the boring stuff now the things people really like, i am a keen baker and my cakes attract my whole family, as soon as i send a text to my mumma saying theres a fresh batch of croissants cooling then half the bloody street comes a knocking! (although me showing my mother how to use her iphone and send a group text could possibly make this my fault) 


So obviously, i am obsessed with the wonderful and gorgeous Paul Hollywood, i also love a nice afternoon of watching Greys Anatomy.

Another fact about me which always receives an 'oo!' when i'm asked, i would love to become a midwife! It has always been a hope of mine since i was about 10, although there was a blip when i got my first Sex-Ed class and was forced to watch a woman give birth for the first time at the age of 12 (please..) 

So i am a lazy 17 year old who loves to bake and aspires to be a midwife.


(also forgot to mention my puppy dog he's no longer a puppy but he's so beautiful that i call him my pup)

Lots of love my dearies,
Josie 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment