Sunday 7 April 2013

Wonders of baking

Well i love baking.
My love for baking did come from a bad place, an unhealthy obsession with food. But it was the light in the darkness.
I have at least 3 baking books, and that's just my favourites!
At the moment i am loving Paul Hollywoods book 'How to bake', also Marian Keyes new cookbook 'saved by cake' which i especially love because i feel like our love for baking sort of cam from the same kind of place.

My favourite bakes:
Paul Hollywoods Croissants
Paul Hollywoods Pain au raisins
Paul Hollywoods Portugese tarts
Marian Keyes Butternut squash tray bake (sounds horrible but it's my favourite snack!)
Marian Keyes chocolate cupcakes
Hummingbird bakery coffee cake
and lots more!

I thought i'd boast because i'm like a proud mumma with my bakes and put some pictures up!








1 comment: